Little Experts - Marvellous Vehicles (Little Experts): Unabridged edition
Mad about marvellous vehicles? Hit the road with writer and broadcaster JAMES MAY to discover incredible human-powered vehicles – from bicycles and submarines to amphibious vehicles and even a helicopter. Yes, really!
Our EXPERTS are famous for their incredible know-how and passion for their subjects, and now they have made it their mission to share that knowledge with you in LITTLE EXPERTS: the inspirational new non-fiction series for six- to nine-year-olds.
This jaw-dropping non-fiction journey has bright, inclusive and stylish artwork throughout by Emans.
Little Experts is an unmissable series that will empower and inspire a new generation of experts.
Also available in the LITTLE EXPERTS series:
- Why Money Matters by DEBORAH MEADEN, entrepreneur, Dragon’s Den investor and host of the BBC Radio 5 Live’s The Big Green Money Show podcast.
- Amazing Bodies by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.
- How Families Are Made by DR AMIR KHAN, an award-winning full-time GP and resident doctor on Lorraine and Good Morning Britain.
- How to Build a Home by GEORGE CLARKE, an architect, writer, lecturer and TV presenter.
- Superhero Animals by CHRIS PACKHAM CBE, one of the UK’s leading naturalists and an award-winning conservationist, who began his TV career presenting children’s series The Really Wild Show.
- Running the Country by ALASTAIR CAMPBELL, a writer, podcaster and strategist who is best known for his work as former PM Tony Blair’s spokesman.
- How to Save a Life by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.